Direct Specialty Care:
Texas Neuro Eye & Plastic Surgery is a hybrid model which offers both Membership and Fee-for Service options. Both of these options eliminate the middle man. Bringing back the doctor and physician relationship, without the management of insurance companies in an affordable fashion.
Texas Neuro Eye & Plastic Surgery
For certain conditions, we offer a membership plan which includes:
- 24/7 Direct Access to the physician via phone call, text, or email.
- Unlimited Visits
- Personal Coordinated Care, including coordination of care with other specialists if needed
- Relationship-oriented: A personal and closer relationship between physician and patient
- Periodic Medical Newsletters with up to date medical information, healthy living, and group events
Dr. Shah Vira is a compassionate and thoughtful neuro-ophthalmologist. I have consulted with her on numerous occasions and she has been gracious with her time and availability.
Elizabeth Shanika E
Fee – For – Service Option
Not all patients fit into the membership model and I still offer affordable fee-for-service visits.
- New patient Neuro-ophthalmology office visit (initial consultation, review of records, all in office testing, all followups for 1 month): $350
- New patient Oculoplastics visit: $150 (can be applied to surgery)
- Follow up Visit: $100 (+ in office testing if needed)
The office does not file insurance claims. Our fees are low, flat and fixed, and you never have to worry about our services offered if your insurance plan changes. You, our patient, are our highest priority and we provide excellent service and quality medical care.
If you choose, you may submit your visits to your insurance company for out of network benefits after each visit. We are happy to provide you with the necessary paperwork.